Sigma Institute of Engineering SSIP cell supports students’ innovation and startup through funding, mentorship, co-working space, patent filing, and legal assistance.
This project is funded by Gujarat Knowledge Society, Gandhinagar, under Government of Gujarat SSIP policy.
- To disseminate knowledge and insights in entrepreneurial practice and theory through lectures, seminar activities and workshops.
- To collaborate with similar bodies in other Business schools, training institutes & technology institutes to accomplish the objectives.
- To seek tie-ups with Non-profit Entrepreneurial organizations connecting e-cell to global network of entrepreneurs.
- To create a strong network of successful entrepreneurs who would like to guide budding entrepreneurs.
- Ecosystem for early stage entrepreneurs
- Starting Innovation incubation centre
- Starting Campus Companies
To establish ourselves as a complete Startup incubation Center providing support across all facets of entrepreneurship-start-ups and throughout all stages of entrepreneurial ventures.
To initialize The Nation-Level Entrepreneurship Network thereby joining hands with the like-minded communities, organizations and Technology Institutes towards a common goal.
To bring the brightest ideas from around the world to the forefront by organizing timely Entrepreneurship Challenges assuring exposure to budding entrepreneurs.
Rules and Regulations for registered Start-ups:
- The co-working space must be solely used for entrepreneurship work.
- Every member must produce their identity when asked to produce.
- Every member must take utmost care of co-working space. Any damage to the property will result in expelling of the member or penalty will be fined against them.
- All the rules as applicable to SSIP granted from SSIP Policy.