About Sigma Institute of Pharmacy
Sigma Institute of Pharmacy started in the year 2004 with U.G. course of B.Pharm. In the year 2008, P.G. course in Pharmaceutics and in 2011, P.G. Course in Quality Assurance were started.
Objectives of Sigma Institute of Technology & Engineering Trust for Establishing Sigma Institute of Pharmacy
The young Pharmacist should be exposed to such aspects in the academics that he can be in any one of the following professional categories of jobs:
- Chemist and druggist engaged in selling of medicines
- Manager and administrator of pharmaceuticals services working for various regulatory authorities and pharmaceutical systems
- Academicians (teachers of pharmacy)
- Specialist in research and development
- Community and hospital pharmacists with specialized knowledge in drug usage, side effects, contra indications, incompatibilities, etc
- Occupational specialist (Industrial pharmacist engaged in pharmaceutical technology)
The Graduate Pharmacist should be equipped with adequate communication skills, which go a long way in helping them face the job world with confidence.